Saturday, November 7, 2009

time for a quickie...

It's Saturday and true to my resolutions I'm blogging today. But, I only have a quick moment before I have to run out to work on a Seattle-sports themed shower for a couple dinner party/baby shower that I'm cohosting next weekend. The ultimate challenge: planning a coed baby shower that's not too showery, while still basically being a celebration for the expecting couple and the baby to come. Think cute but not cutesy. The theme works nicely too, hopefully. The key is going to be having it walk the line between sporty enough for the guys attending but not too sporty for the not-a-huge-sports fan mom-to-be. (hyphen much, Robyn?)

Challenge extended...

Maybe this entry should have been titled we've got balls? Too obvious?

No comments:

Post a Comment