Wednesday, November 18, 2009

i hate the player, and the game

Okay, I'm no commuting virgin. I mean I blogged about how bizarre my previous commute was. But, at least that one had funny, although extremely odd, moments. Now, my funny moments are few and far between. Now, I just spend my time singing along to the radio and complaining to myself about other drivers. Now, I'm a hater. Seriously y'all, I hate other drivers. I don't think I would feel so strongly if I didn't have so much driving time under my belt after 8 months of a 90-mile round trip daily commute (you're jealous now, right?). But, since I've been trying to get comfortable expressing opinions, I'm rolling with it.

And, speaking of rolling, you know what really irritates me about other drivers? When they don't roll through a 4-way stop. It's not that fucking hard. When you approach a 4-way stop, you can pretty much tell whether another car is going to be there at the same time as you, if there is no one roll the fuck on. I want to honk my horn and yell, Come on people, we're all in this together. Make time! But, I live in the northwest, so I complain to myself, and now to you, Internet.

Speaking of the northwest and 4-way stops. I hate this add. I. Hate. It.



Why on earth would we celebrate the fact that the northwest is filled with pussies?

And thus endeth this complaint session. Tomorrow's post will be all sunshine, rainbows and kittens. Oh, and unicorns.

Video from Pemco Insurance's YouTube page.

No comments:

Post a Comment