Monday, November 2, 2009

Resolution #2

Okay, don't worry I'm not going to make a resolution every day for a year. That would be silly. This, however, is very serious. Serious Pie, that is.

Last night I went out to dinner with a friend, during which I told her about my November resolution to just start blogging and see where it goes. I guess I should be more specific. We were having a delicious dinner. Seriously, seriously good. I mean feast your eyes on this:



Salivating a little, aren't you? It looks pretty good, right? You should see it in the flesh. That's not even the type of pizza we had. We actually shared two: chanterelle with truffle cheese and soft-cooked egg, arugula and a fatty cured ham. Delicious! (Now you're really salivating; feel free to take a moment to wipe away the drool.) I don't know if you understand how good these pizzas were. You could dip your pizza crust in egg yolk. Have you done that? Did you ever dream of it. Well, I hadn't, but I'm going to start dreaming about it. You know why? It was delicious. DELICIOUS.

Anyhow, my friend I have resolved to try all of the pizzas at Serious Pie this winter. I have a feeling that it won't be a terrifically challenging resolution to keep. And that's it. No more resolutions for me (until 2010 at least).

Oh, and I voted.

Image courtesy of kpa.sports flickr photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment