Monday, November 9, 2009

running on empty

One of the things I've noticed this past week is that I spend a lot of time coming up with all sorts of interesting ideas for me to blog about each night. Well, I think they're interesting. They're ideas at least. Anyhow, then by the time I'm sitting down to my computer I totally draw a blank as to what I was going to write about.

That happened tonight. I'm totally blanking, Dave Letterman's doing his opening monologue in the background and I keep thinking I know I had something to write about. It makes me think that I should keep lists. Oh, right. I was going to blog about how I'm realizing that if this whole resolution thing is going to work I'm going to need to organize my thoughts better. I used to be a list keeper and think I may need to bond with list-making once again.

I'm hoping for better blogging through organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment