Sunday, November 15, 2009

my plans require time & distance

I've got a couple things in the hopper here. First of all, I may have solved one of my lamp dilemmas - huge news, I know. I'll let you know if I pull the trigger and buy the one I'm thinking about. But, more than that (as if there could be more than the great lamp dilemma of '09), I have something I'm so excited to post about. I'm taking some steps to bring that post dream a reality, but in the meantime I'm going to leave you with a teaser. It has to do with a sign I pass on the way to work. It's awesome. Seriously, I spend a lot of time daydreaming jokes about this sign. I hope you find it as amusing as I do.

In the meantime, while I was looking for a bit of Community online that my DVR cut off I found the video below. Didn't think this was possible, but it's better than the original. HI-larious.



Video from NBC, post title is a Marcus Whitman quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment