Monday, December 7, 2009

today, now with more awesome

Today just got better. I got to go Michael's and not one, but two Targets. Really, really jealous now, right? Yeah, this is after going to both on Friday. See, I finally bought a lamp (lamp!) on Friday, but got it home and it was chipped. So, back to Tar-jay it went, but the one I returned it to didn't have any. So, off to Target #2. Shiiiiit.* Two Targets in one day. Living the dream indeed.

*So, I've obviously been watching a lot of The Wire lately. I've noticed that at least two characters (Norman Wilson and Clay Davis) say shit in a really distinctive, basically awesome way that I've decided to appropriate. It's basically going to be the wha? of 2010. Shiiiit. Here's a clip (and there are a ton of links to remixes of this and other shiits).

No comments:

Post a Comment