Thursday, December 3, 2009

pretty

So, I'm probably the only person that's annoyed by this, but I obviously missed a couple of days of posting around Thanksgiving. In my defense, I was out of town and I don't have a laptop so I didn't bring my computer. That's a pretty shallow defense since I was visiting my sister and I'm pretty sure that between her and my brother-in-law they have 3 computers and he has a work computer (i think), plus my parents were staying there as well and my dad had his computer. Yeah, my dad travels with a laptop and I don't, he also has a smart phone and I don't. We buck generational stereotypes in my family. He can probably use woot in a sentence too.

Anyhow, my point is I could have borrowed a computer to post, but I was really tired every night having spent a lot of time with family, which takes more energy than my usual days (especially the short people in the family, although they are much cuter than the rest of us). But, I'm going to make up for it. This weekend. Here's my plan: I'll post the requisite number of posts to fill in the gaps. Those posts will include a 'what I'm thankful for' post, and a 'how did I do with my resolution' post. Plus, I'm planning a 'do I have new goals for December' post. Plus, a post to explain the picture in this post. I like the plan. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment