Wednesday, December 2, 2009

honk if you need a new license plate holder

This morning on my way to work I followed a car with a license plate holder that read, My other car is a Hot Wheel. On my way home from work I followed a car with a license plate holder that read Jennifer on the first line Tom's Woman on the second line. (I tried to take a picture with my cell but you couldn't read the text.)

1) These people are old enough to own cars and this is what they are broadcasting to the world.
2) I'm kind of surprised Jennifer is allowed to drive a car. Not surprisingly it was a mini-van. Tom must need her to drive around his kids.

I feel sad for both the hot wheeler and Jennifer.

oh, and 3) If you google "My other car is a hot wheel" you can find a flickr profile that's dedicated to photographing hot wheels. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment