Tuesday, December 8, 2009

my new hangout

Guess who's going to Michael's again tomorrow? Yes, that's right. I am lucky enough to get to inhale the sweet, faux cinnamon scent of crafting again tomorrow. All because I was so confident in my craftiness and volunteered to take on a project for my mom. Here's a rundown:

Trip #1 - Needed to buy new wreath form that I think would work better, also bought goo gone (for myself), ribbon to wrap around the wreath form and two awesome bird clippy-type ornaments for my own tree.

Trip #2 - Realize that the glue gun that my mom gave me for the project is missing the part that keeps the batteries in place, so I buy new glue gun. Also bought some ornaments to supplement the ones that my mom bought.

What will be Trip #3 - Bought different size glue gun and hot glue sticks (seriously). So, I have to return the glue gun to get the right size gun for the sticks. Also, the ornaments that I bought don't match, so I'm returning those as well.

God help me if I have to make Trip #4. It's honestly starting to scare me. I'm now finding all sorts of weird crafty things cute. Seriously, Robyn, step away from the glittery candle holders. Just put it down and no one will get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment