Monday, December 7, 2009

living the dream

So, i didn't post last night. I was supposed to go to bed early so that I could be up at the ass-crack of dawn and get to work early. Really early. So, yeah I was up at and out of my apartment by 5:30 (don't be jealous yet), and at my desk furiously working some excel magic by 6:30 (keep holding that jealousy). I'm pretty sure you could see smoke coming off of my keyboard from my mad formulating skills (again, just hold the jealousy for one more second). So, yeah, I was basically living the dream this morning, you know if the dream is to work at a psychiatric hospital and to be there before even God is awake, working in excel. (Oh, Lord, I hope that's not the dream.)

Oh, and all that work I did this morning, and late last Friday, and this weekend? Just got thrown out the window. Now you can be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment